2017 CIGFARO Annual Conference overview
The Chartered Institute of Government Finance, Audit & Risk Officers (CIGFARO), is inviting you to the Annual Conference 2018 which will be held at Emperors Palace from 8 – 10 October 2018. TThe event draws participants from: Municipalities, Provincial & National Government Departments, Legislatures & Chapter 9 Institutions, State Owned Enterprises & Private Sector Organisations.
You are cordially invited to this prestigious event that will be attended by Senior Municipal personnel, Councillors and Government Finance, Audit & Risk Managers. More than 1500 delegates are expected to attend!
Who will be there?
- Mayors, Speakers, All MMCs
- HOD of Departments
- MM, CEOs of Public Entities, Municipal Entities, CFOs, Internal Auditors, Board chairs of Entities
- CFO of Municipalities
- CFO of Departments
- MPAC and SCOPA Members including the chairs
- CAEs for Municipalities and Government Departments
- All Internal Auditors from Municipalities and Government Municipalities
- All Finance Officials for Municipalities and Government Departments
- Chief Risk Officers, Managers and Officials from Municipalities and Government Departments
- Performance Managers from Municipalities and Government Departments including Entities
- Chief Information Officers and IT Specialists
- Audit Committees for Municipalities, Government Departments including entities for Public Sectors and Municipalities.
64 Jones Rd,
8 - 10 October 2018
Click here to download delegate invitation form
Click here to download delegation registration form (Delegate conference fees attached)
Click here to download the draft program
Click here for exhibition registration form
Click here for exhibition invitation form
Click here for exhibitor conditions
Click here for exhibition floor plan
Please note the following when using the Book & Settle Direct Links: CIGFARO – 6-10 October 2018
- In order to qualify for these discounted rates, guests are required to book on line by clicking on the required hotel link below and either pay with a Credit Card or EFT. This discounted rate is between 30%-60% less than the rack rate.
- Rooms will not be booked via email or the phone at the discounted rate
- Rooms are not held on the Block and are booked on a first come, first served basis
- Should guests wish to book via email or telephone, (through centre reservations for example), rack rates will apply. Should the guest wish to do this, they can contact Central Reservations via
- Tel: 011 928 1928
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.emperorspalace.co.za/peermont/content/en/emperors/emperors-hotels
Click here to download Settle direct instructions and frequently asked questions.
Click here to download 2018 revised accommodation rates.
For further information, please contact the office on: 011-394-0879 Or firstname.lastname@example.org