The Chartered Institute of Government Finance, Audit & Risk Officers (CIGFARO), is inviting you to be part of the Audit & Risk Indaba to be held in Durban ICC from 20 – 22 April 2020. The event draws participants from Government Departments and Municipalities in all the Provinces. You are cordially invited to attend this prestigious event that will be attended by Senior Municipal personnel, Councillors and Government Finance, Audit & Risk Managers. More than 300 delegates are expected to attend! Come and engage, share your knowledge, experiences & challenges with fellow colleagues during Refreshments, lunch and Gala Function.
Who is invited?:
- Ministers, MECs, Mayors, Speakers & MMCs.
- Members of MPACs, National & Provincial SCOPAs.
- Accounting Officers (MMs,HODs & CEOs).
- DDGs, CDs, Directors, DDs, & ADs.
- Chief Officers (COOs, CFOs, CAEs, CROs & CIOs).
- Members of Audit & Risk Committees as well as other Oversight Committees.
- Managers & Officials from Internal Audit, Risk, Supply Chain, Finance & Performance.
20 - 22 April 2020
Click here to download the draft program.
Click here to download the registration form.
Click here to download the invitation.
Click here to download ARI exhibition package.
Click here to download ARI Registration form.
For more information contact the office on:
011 394 0879 - firstname.lastname@example.org
@CIGFARO_editor , CIGFARO , www.cigfaro.co.za