The Chartered Institute of Government Finance, Audit & Risk Officers (CIGFARO), is hosting its Public Sector Finance Seminar which will be held Virtually on 13 – 14 July 2021.
You are cordially invited to this prestigious event!.
THE EVENT DRAWS PARTICIPANTS FROM:
• Provincial & National Government Departments.
• Legislature & Chapter 9 Institutions.
• State Owned Enterprises.
• CFO of municipalities.
• CFO of departments.
• Cases for municipalities and government departments.
• All Finance Officials: Municipalities & Government Departments.
• Chief Information Officers and IT Specialists.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
• AG Audit Strategy for 20/21.
• Impact of covid-19 on revenue.
• Economic impact on current environment and national treasury response.
• Budget - cities response to current environment: City Of Cape Town and eThekwini.
• GRAP compliance: improving the quality of financial statement and current environment considerations.
• Allocations of additional covid funding’s for municipalities.
Click here to download Public Sector Finance Seminar 2021 Journal Advert.
Click here to download Public Sector Finance Seminar Invite.
Click here to download Public Sector Finance Seminar Promotional Program.
Click here to download Public Sector Finance Seminar Sponsorship Packages.
Click here to download Public Sector Finance Seminar Sponsorship Registration Form.
For further information, Please contact the office on 011-394-0879 / email@example.com