Implementing an Effective Risk Management Program in a Service Delivery Organization- From Risk Process to People Impact
The Audience will understand key success factors to implement a successful enterprise management program that will impact in a service delivery organization post covid19 (Business Unusual)
Participants to understand key processes to integrate with risk management in order to move from mere risk assessments to risk impact
CRO/CAE/Risk Managers/ Risk Champions/Internal Auditors/Performance Managers/ Chief Strategy Officers/ IDP Managers/ Risk Owners
Date of Training Session: 13 November 2020
Time: 09:00 – 11:00
Number of registrants: 90 participants
Cost: Summer COVID Special
Member: R120 & Non-members R250
Description: The training session will be about
- 4 Key Success Factors to implementing a successful risk management program
- Strategy, risk appetite, performance management and GRC concepts in an integrated risk management program
- The question “Where was risk management” when things go wrong in an organization. Is it a fair question to a Risk Practitioner? How to deal with such
- An approach to risk assessment - pre and post covid 19 experience using a scenario
Terms and Conditions
I have permission by submitting this registration form, and agree to pay.
PAYMENT OF THE TRAINING SESSION FEE INCLUDES:
• Attendance of the training session, presentation, recording, attendance certificate and 2 CPD points .
• By registering you agree that your information could be shared with sponsors.
• Due to financial obligations incurred by the CIGFARO, No refunds or credits will be issued on cancellation or none attendance
• Substitution is permitted at any time provided the name changes are communicated to the organisers by e-mail.
• In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the organisers reserve the right to change the programme.
Click here to register